Bell Law, LLC
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of an intake specialist to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in our clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Screen incoming potential client phone calls to make sure the case falls within the scope of the firm, while helping the caller feel heard and understood
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep our lawyers’ schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Supervise new client onboarding and current client files through data entry and paperwork collection to ensure our cases are managed efficiently
- Conduct various tasks around the office such as managing spreadsheets, writing emails, faxing and copying, and transcribing notes to make sure all processes run smoothly
- Work with marketing to collaborate on outbound sales tactics and partnerships with other law firms in order to help bring in new cases
- Previous experience with CRM and case management software desired
- Solid data entry, spreadsheet management, and computer skills
- Background in the legal industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
$30,000 - $45,000
About Bell Law, LLC
At Bell Law, we believe in fairness, transparency, and respect for all individuals. We believe that every person has a voice. We believe that people are powerful. We believe that people are especially powerful when they stand together against injustice and oppression. We fight for justice and change lives every day.