The EdUCater Team
Are you a passionate educator that works in a leadership role associated with literacy in your school or district? Have you considered a job outside of education but knew you would miss collaborating with teachers and making a daily impact in the lives of students? Do you love books? The EdUCater Team has the job you have dreamed about, but perhaps never knew existed.
We are seeking a full-time literacy expert for an educational sales position covering counties in the KC MO region. You will work out of your home, but daily travel and meeting with educators are expected. It is important that you consider yourself to be an expert in literacy and curriculum. It is our job to understand the issues and needs of educators, to understand the resources we have that can help, and to suggest resources and ways to help solve their problems.
- Meeting or exceeding a territory sales goal
- Working with existing customers and building new customer relationships
- Identifying new sales opportunities in target accounts
- Collaborating with the sales team and sales manager
- Building strong relationships with customers and the publishers we represent in order to quickly and effectively serve the needs of everyone
- Providing quality customer service
- Tracking and maintaining daily work pipeline in a CRM.
- Attend and support state conferences, training, and annual sales meetings (held out of state and over multiple days.)
- Knowledgeable about the MO Learning Standards for ELA.
- Understanding of the Science of Reading and Structured Literacy.
- Have taught elementary ELA.
- Well-read about researchers in the field of education and current trends.
- Experience in a leadership role within education is required. Some of these roles may include: Curriculum Leader, Literacy Coach, Dyslexia Therapist, District-Level Trainer, and Interventionist.
- Knowledgeable about English Language Learners helpful.
- Sales experience helpful.
$50,000 + commission
About The EdUCater Team
The EdUCater Team connects MO educators with resources to ensure all students thrive as literate digital-age citizens. Our
philosophy about partnering with MO school districts is rooted in our core values:
- Create a wow experience
- Persist & prevail
- Keep em coming back
- Add a splash of fun
We're looking for a candidate who has that just-right desire and skillset to win balanced with the desire to impact young people's literate futures.