Real Estate With Heart
The ideal candidate loves checklists, project management, process development and execution, in order to support clients and team members at a high level.
Real Estate With Heart, powered by Compass, is in need of a self-directed, positive, results-driven, administrative professional to manage and execute the team's real estate sale listings and overall marketing plan. This includes overseeing and executing each component of the marketing plan, the marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track every facet of our listings and marketing endeavors.
This position is an integral part of Real Estate With Heart’s operations team and requires both precision and creativity. Not only will you handle team and listing marketing but you will also be responsible for making sure every agent and client has an A++ experience. Real estate is our vocation. Through this vocation, we have the opportunity to impact lives in an extremely meaningful and positive way – the lives of our clients, their families, our families, and pretty much every person we interact with. In real estate, we have the privilege of being invited into our clients’ homes at some of the most important times of their lives – when they are welcoming children, celebrating new jobs, getting married, right-sizing after retirement, or dealing with the loss of a loved one. And we advise them about the most important financial asset they have. We take our vocation very seriously and care deeply about our clients. That is why we are Real Estate With Heart.
Who are we NOT looking for?
This is NOT an entry position to being a real estate agent. This is NOT an entry-level job for someone looking to learn real estate. We are looking for someone who has a track record of operations success.
- $50,000 - $60,000 plus bonuses
- Stipend toward medical and dental insurance
- 3 Weeks of vacation
Listing Management and Marketing
- Prepare marketing material for property sales
- Edit and curate listing photos - minor photoshop editing, as needed
- Write listing description of property
- Create digital marketing brochures with property details and features
- Work together with agents/clients to analyze market performance and run property-specific marketing campaigns
- Market and promote Virtual Open Houses and Brokers’ Opens through Social Media and direct mail
- Enter and Maintain listing data on the MLS, Compass.com, REWH and other websites
- Prepare information and marketing materials for agent use during listing consultations
- Social Media - manage multiple platforms, create unique content, grow followers, etc.
- Brand Management – Responsible for promoting and maintaining REWH brand to generate business
- Monthly e-Newsletter – Write, manage, and send electronically to all team members’ networks
- Weekly Marketing Updates (internal) - Communicate with agents on status of listing activities and marketing tasks
- Website Management – Monitor content and keep updated on a regular basis
- Quarterly/Annual Mailings – Coordinate with Compass designers and REWH agents to plan, design, prepare, order, etc. regularly scheduled print mailers to be sent to each agent’s sphere
- Events – Plan and promote team events (2 - 4 per year) and agent-specific events (as needed)(subject to COVID precautions)
- SWAG – Select, order, etc
- Communicate and work with Compass Marketing Team
- Track and manage marketing and listing expenses
- At least 1 year of marketing experience
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with website, database and SEO management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and InDesign) preferred
$50,000 - $60,000
About Real Estate With Heart
Real Estate With Heart is a dynamic, referral-based team of real estate agents that works to educate and guide clients through the home buying and/or selling process at a level that exceeds expectations.