We are looking for a Listing and Transaction Manager to take a leading role in managing our transactions from Listing Appointment to Close of Escrow. Our ideal candidate will be expected to “own” this job and “take the reins.” Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so that our team can focus on generating new business and closing sales. This is a diverse, hands on role and you will be expected to be a dedicated team player. We are looking for a difference maker who wants to play an integral role in supporting the business.
We are looking for a career Listing and Transaction Manager with prior experience in a similar role. Applicants looking for a position as a stepping stone into sales shall seek another opportunity.
• Oversee all aspects of Seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
• Prepare all pre-listing materials: Listing presentation folder consisting of Listing Agreement, Realist property profile, floor plans, tax info, tract history, comparative market analysis, research prior MLS info, etc.
• Obtain all signatures on listing agreement and other documentation.
• Submit all required documentation to office broker for file compliance.
• Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
• Consult and coordinate with Sellers regarding signage, lockbox placement, access requirements, and pre-marketing activities such as staging consult, repairs and renovations (coordinate/negotiate paint, carpet, landscaping, etc. if needed), cleaning (carpet, windows, home), and property photography.
• Prepare Seller disclosures and meet with them in person to complete and sign.
• Delegate and oversee tasks to Team Assistant/Runner, such as (but not limited to) lockbox placement, key copies, for sale sign, flyer holders, bootie baskets, open house presentation including set up/clean up and tablet stands, sold signs, and retrieval of all inventory upon close.
• Input all listing information and photos into MLS and marketing websites, and update as needed.
• Coordinate showings, open houses, broker open houses and obtain feedback.
• Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
• Oversee all aspects of Seller and Buyer transactions from executed Purchase Agreement to Close of Escrow.
• Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
• Meet clients to review, sign, and complete disclosures.
• Coordinate inspections and meet inspectors/vendors as necessary.
• Prepare appraisal folder.
• Assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs, and final walkthrough.
• Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, escrow, lender, etc.
• Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
• Coordinate moving/possession schedules, and arrange for delivery of keys and pickup of signs, lockboxes, etc.
• Coordinate/deliver closing gifts.
• Email and follow up for Zillow Reviews.
• Input and/or update all client information into client database system.
• Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
• Coordinate and assist with all Team events. (i.e., IceCream Truck, Movie Night in the Park, Client Appreciation Events, Garage Sale, Holiday in the Park, etc.)
• Track and manage projects and tasks for the team.
• Book and confirm reservations, flights, hotels for team events, and business/personal travel.
• Serve as liaison with marketing department to finalize and approve orders.
• Manage and delegate tasks to Team Assistant/Runner.
• Manage Monica’s email, deleting, prioritizing and responding as applicable; forwarding leads to team members, notifying Monica of urgent requests, and fielding and scheduling appointments.
• Answering and responding to Monica’s forwarded calls during appointments or days off.
* General administrative support for the team as needed.
Key Software Proficiency:
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), GSuites & Google Docs
• Able to quickly learn and master industry specific software and apps such as FollowUp
Boss (CRM), Solve 360 (Project Management Software), Spacio (Open House App), Bomb Bomb (Video App), CTE (Tracking and Measuring Software), etc.
Monica Carr is a successful agent with Coldwell Banker and team leader of the Monica Carr Real Estate Group. Our team prides itself on upholding our core values of Excellence, Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration, Transparency, Innovation and Vision and we are looking for someone who shares those values. Our office is located within walking distance from Fashion Island in Newport Beach.