Are you highly detailed and have Real Estate industry experience? You could be our match!
We are in search of a self-motivated, assertive, accountable, action-oriented, and optimistic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts. The perfect team member will be an outside of the box thinker and a problem solver who is always looking for ways to improve processes is highly communicative, articulate, and has a growth mindset. This individual is a self-starter, strategic thinker, and highly organized. If you like the checklist... we have you covered! You will be responsible for keeping everyone in the loop during each step of the Real Estate buying/selling process.
This is an in-house opportunity in the Tampa Area.
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
What will you do?:
- Use systems in place to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire list to close process
- Input Listings into Stellar MLS with creative listing descriptions
- Assist with scheduling appointments for agents with photos, staging, inspections, closings, etc.
- Review all documents to verify correct signature and dates assuring that the closing process has been done efficiently and correctly
- Make sure inspections are arranged by the client, assist in paperwork regarding repairs, and coordinate transmission of invoices regarding repairs
- Act as liaison between our Real Estate Agent client and their buyer/seller clients, title companies, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Maintain accurate and compliant files for all transactions
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with Buyer / Seller to send them reminders, follow up, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Maintain communication with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Follow up with clients after the sale to follow up and request a testimonial
- Agents - Daily
- Agent’s Clients - Weekly plus as needed
- Vendors - As Needed
- Highly detail-oriented
- Real Estate industry experience is required
- Prior Florida Real Estate industry experience is preferred
- Tech-savvy is a must, prior use of DotLoop or DocuSign preferred
- Proficiency with Google Drive preferred
- Proficiency with Keller Williams Command preferred
- Proficiency using Brivity CRM is a plus
- Experience with Stellar MLS is a plus
- Strong written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Solution-based mindset
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
$40,000 + Bonuses
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide Leverage by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential. To enrich the lives of our clients and the talent we serve.
Vision - To be the leading career consulting team by exceeding the highest standards for ourselves, the partnerships we form, and the teams we build.
Values - God. Family. Fun. Integrity. Passion. Purpose.