Listing/Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in Seattle, WA. With the help of this individual, the Agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team!
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The best fit for this team should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Assisting and supporting the co-owners in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Utilizing all systems such as NWMLS, CBA, LoopNet, Craigslist, Zillow, team website, etc.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Team, and manage email campaigns with MailChimp and all Social Media accounts.
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities, and tracking and meeting all deadlines.
- Maintain communication with Escrow and lender to ensure files are on track to close.
- Lead weekly Team meeting and coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
- Coordinate delivery of earnest money.
- Manage client care and gifting and client appreciation events.
- Manage direct mailing/letter process.
- Prep offers (licensed assistant only).
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- College degree and social media experience preferred.
$45,000 - $50,000 + Bonus Structure
About Ciprani Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.