Hip Realty Group
We are in search of an administrative assistant for our top-ranking real estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond”, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team assist clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. If you’re interested in a career move with growth potential, we want to hear from you.
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Give world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- G Suite knowledge is required. The primary G Suite tools include Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendar, and Keep
$40,000 - $60,000
About Hip Realty Group
Hip Realty Group is a brokerage based in Frisco, Texas. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to primarily focus on either our buyer or seller clients.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Hip Realty Group team member!