Ethos Team with Compass
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to close. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Oversee all aspects of the agents’ business administration duties so agents can focus on listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and lead generation
- Grow our brand through social media, website management, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Provide concierge-level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Real estate industry is preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Basic social media understanding is required. Understanding social media marketing and ads is a bonus.
$20 hourly + bonus
About Ethos Team with Compass
We are building a real estate team, exclusive in our hiring process, to develop and support the elite agents of our market who will provide an exemplary level of service and expertise to our clients.