The Reynolds Team
The Reynolds Team, a top real estate team in the DC Metro area, is currently seeking a go getter, service oriented Listing / Transaction Coordinator for its Chantilly office. We are looking for a team player that is hard working, has a heart to serve, a positive attitude, and attention to detail.
We have an excellent compensation package which includes:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance, dental and vision, and FSA
- Paid time off
To explore this excellent career opportunity, please submit your resume. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; all resumes will be protected in the strictest confidence, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Communicate with clients once they have signed a listing agreement
- Order lockbox, and sign to the property
- Oversee the listing and marketing of the property
- Handle and oversee ratified contracts
- Update tracker when contracts ratify and when they close (and any changes in between)
- Confirm commission, and split structure with other members of the team
- Confirm source of each contract, and track it correctly in tracker and CRM database
- Manage all contingency deadlines in contract
- Manage MLS to ensure all sales are tracked under team leader's ID
- Communicate to clients throughout the contract period and always providing the "next step"
- Send contract to lender and title company
- Make sure Agent has coordinated with buyer to get EMD deposited per contract
- Communicate to title company throughout the transaction with any and all updates
- Communicate to lender throughout the transaction with any and all updates. Ensure the lender has complied with all TRID timing requirements and the loan is on track for closing. Work with the agent and client to help problem solve any hiccups along the way
- Order HOA and condo documents on behalf of our sellers
- Check on HOA and/or Condo documents and send out to buyer when completed. Answer any questions and follow up with listing agent to ensure any violations sited are resolved prior to closing
- Schedule termite inspection and any necessary treatments and distribute reports to all parties
- Send utility contact info to buyer and make sure they understand when to start utilities in their name
- Communicate any changes in this due to delays and/or moving up of the closing date
- Schedule closings and make sure clients have location, timing, details, etc.
- Review settlement statements / CD's for accuracy
- Manage and provide ongoing training for virtual assistant
- Real Estate Listing Coordination/Transaction Management experience is preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 annual
About The Reynolds Team
Ranked as one of the top teams in the DC Metro Area by the Wall Street Journal, Debbie, Sarah, and the entire Reynolds Team attribute their success to always putting their client’s needs first, above all else. This is something that many agents say, but Debbie and Sarah are on a mission to actually DO it by providing their clients several guaranteed programs that take the risk out of selling or buying a home. They have become passionate about providing these guarantees, and at the same time have been making each client feel as though they are their only client.
They have always hired partners to join the team that share their core values! It hasn’t always been easy to find them, but they have found that it is worth the wait to find agents and team members that have the same care and passion that they do! This is an incredible opportunity and an awesome place to work!