Seth Jenson Team
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual who is professional, EXTREMELY DETAIL oriented, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, consultative spirit, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. Our team is hard-working, high producing, and very goal motivated. If you are a hard-working individual that is ready to hit the ground and work hard, this is the job for you!
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement
- Enter all listing information in MLS and marketing websites and update as needed
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities
- Input showing information for service
- Coordinate showings. Confirm with sellers and agents
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation
- Producing and creating listing marketing materials both in print and online as well as scheduling any and all promotional opportunities for marketing listings
- Prepare feature sheet with graphics
- Update MLS with seasonal pictures if necessary
- Coordinate open houses
- Contact sellers with updated CMA monthly and twice weekly with feedback on any showings or inquiries and/or check-in using script as well as offering customized progress reports on each listing
- Updating Listing Specialist and Team Leader on all listing contracts at least once a week (but more often if needed) as well as advising when negotiations or problem resolutions require input
- Coordinating any and all relative support in order to proactively market and sell listings for Listing Specialist including but not limited to: scheduling staging, repairs, and/or any required home improvements as needed to show the property
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance
- Input all necessary information to client database and transaction management systems
- Must be an energetic and friendly individual
- Must have a passion for real estate but no experience required
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to handle many projects at once
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Seth Jenson Team
We pay well for talent and create a positive, learning-based environment that empowers team members to succeed. We are highly ethical and have an established reputation. Each team member is given boundless opportunities for personal and professional development. Opportunities include formal and informal education and training, daily and weekly team meetings, one-on-one mentoring, and more. Our systems and processes make your job easier and more fun so you can maximize your success and job satisfaction.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with amazing lead generation strategies and phenomenal, plug-and-play systems that are simple for an agent to adopt and use. We have a highly productive culture and environment and we love what we do. As learning-based professionals, we study and masterfully apply principles from the best real estate books and coaches.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Thank you!