Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
We provide you with leads, administrative support, and covered listing expenses so that you can focus on selling!
We are looking for a Real Estate Sales Agent who is a Listing Specialist to join our team! The team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to be a "rainmaker" or "producer" on the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team. Leads are provided daily.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
- Lead generation -- make cold calls, network, door knock, and utilize our provided leads (which you will receive daily) to identity warm and hot prospective sellers
- Respond to all listing leads/requests within 4-12 hours
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers -- this is your primary responsibility (and these appointments are a result of your lead general)
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Coordinate with administrative staff on the team and at the office
- Communicate regularly (at least twice weekly) with sellers to provide updates, feedback, and solutions
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests within 4-12 hours
- Negotiate the deal and work with all parties toward closing
- Attend the closing
- Current Real Estate License — you may apply without a license, but you must have a license in order to begin the position
- Ability to work well with a team
- Passionate about relationship building and sales
- Extremely strong phone skills are a must, because so much of the appointment setting is done over the phone
- Professional appearance, including having a car that is in good condition
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Must either be full-time to start or be willing to work with the team lead to devise, agree to and execute a plan to be full-time with in six months
The application process is as follows:
- Upload your resume.
- Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
- Call Sara Marie Brenner, you will be sent an email with contact information.
- Depending on whether you are currently licensed, we may begin the in-person interview process consisting of 2-3 interviews.
$100,000+ at plan
About Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction from Liberty University with Delta Mu Delta honors, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Admin. in Finance & International Business from LU (real estate dissertation). Brenner was Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing, and designation courses, plus finance and economics in the Associates of Business program. As the Team Lead, Brenner provides support, training, technology, leads, marketing, and covers most of the expenses for her team members.