Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
We provide you with leads, administrative support, and covered listing expenses so that you can focus on selling!
We are looking for a Real Estate Sales Agent who is a Listing Specialist to join our team! Leads are provided daily, and we are growing rapidly.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual may have an opportunity to experience growth and leadership on our team!
As a Listing Specialist, you typically have more control of your calendar when compared to buyer's agents.
- Lead generation -- make cold calls, network, door knock, and utilize our provided leads (which you will receive daily) to identity warm and hot prospective sellers
- Update and work the CRM to improve production and keep the Team Lead up-to-date
- Respond to all listing leads/requests within 4-12 hours
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers -- this is your primary responsibility (and these appointments are a result of your lead generation)
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Coordinate with administrative staff on the team and at the office
- Communicate regularly (at least twice weekly) with sellers to provide updates, feedback, and solutions
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests within 4-12 hours
- Negotiate the deal and work with all parties toward closing
- Attend the closing
- Utilize social media, community events, networking and other resources for obtaining new clients
- Current Real Estate License — you may apply without a license, but you must have a license in order to begin the position. (We offer a tuition discount and reimbursement program!)
- Passionate about relationship building and sales
- Extremely strong phone skills are a must, because so much of the appointment setting is done over the phone
- A car that is in good condition and no more than 5-10 years old
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Must either be full-time to start or be willing to work with the team lead to devise, agree to and execute a plan to be full-time with in six months
$100,000+ at plan
About Brenner Property Group | KW Capital Partners
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Property Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction from Liberty University with Delta Mu Delta honors, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Admin. in Finance & International Business from LU (real estate dissertation). Brenner was Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, where she taught real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing, and designation courses, plus finance and economics in the Associates of Business program. As the Team Lead, Brenner provides support, training, technology, leads, marketing, and covers most of the expenses for her team members.