Boutique Team at Sothebys International Realty
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate! Or if you're already in real estate but not earning what you would like, we need to talk!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each week. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
- If so, we should talk today!
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
$70,000 - $160,000 at plan
About Boutique Team at Sothebys International Realty
We are one of the fastest growing real estate sales teams in the Washington DC area. A fast-paced and results oriented group, we are looking for a new A-team player to add to our sales team. We have a focus on education, self-improvement and support, all geared towards making our members the most successful they can be both professionally and personally. We are a team of problem-solvers who always look for a way to win. If you are naturally good with people, and have a drive to earn a great income, while learning from and supporting your team members, this may be the place for you and we look forward to your application today!