The Listing Specialist is a hunter who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. In addition, s/he demonstrates on a daily basis the local knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
The Listing Specialist prospects for seller leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy. S/he will market the home and work in tandem with our Listing Assistant to launch a marketing campaign. S/he will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Listing Specialist also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. S/he is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
$135,000 in gross compensation anticipated based on 2017 sales. This is an entirely commission-based position. Compensation is based on a percentage of listing sales.
These are the minimum standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
• Demonstrate CMA results, including comparables, solds, current listings and expireds
• Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close with Listing Assistants
• Work when the client needs you (weekends, after hours, etc.)
• Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
• Market the home as appropriate
• Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expired listings, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
• Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
• Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Attend required weekly meetings
• Listing Assistant – daily
• Sellers – daily
• Transaction Coordinator – daily
• Listing Assistants
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
• Ability to use scripts and dialogues and make oral presentations to clients
• Able to work in close quarters with a busy team
• Calm under pressure
• Computer skills
• High school graduate
• CA real estate license
• 1–3 years of industry or comparable sales experience
Grounded RE is a uniquely branded real estate group within the Keller Williams Sacramento brokerage. The mission of Grounded is to be the company you can’t outgrow, to fund dreams and be the obvious choice for local real estate and community knowledge in the Sacramento region.
Achieving this vision involves providing a premier customer service experience to each home seller or buyer with whom we work. Whether selling a home, writing a winning offer, or negotiating a contract, each member of Grounded is an experienced real estate professional, laser-focused on helping each client achieve an outstanding result.
We value authenticity, local knowledge, connection to the community, a sense of urgency, creativity, accountability and personal growth.
Grounded is growing. Our 5-year vision is to be deeply rooted in selected communities throughout the West Coast.