We are seeking an individual to assist and ultimately take over the Seller clients and listings of Brownell Team Realtors®. We are a profitable, growing real estate sales team and we desire to scale the business such that we may reach a wider sphere of influence.
Real estate experience strongly preferred; computer and software literacy; understanding of real estate contracts, agreements, disclosures, appraisal, lending, transactional aspects of a real estate deal, etc.
Real Estate License Required.
Competitive pay with the possibility of 6 figures.
1. Proactively generate seller leads daily through connecting with the Brownell Team Realtors® sphere and past clients, geographic based farms, leads aggregators and “for sale by owners” and “expireds.”
2. Learn the Brownell Team Realtors® language to conduct small presentations (aka “Initial Consultation) with potential seller clients to determine what’s important to them about selling their home and explaining how we are able to help them.
3. Lead follow up and conversion with seller prospects to build rapport and set initial consultation appointments with them to create an element of consistency and predictability in this division of the Brownell Team Realtors®.
4. Study market conditions and pricing trends in the various submarkets in which the Brownell Team Realtors® focuses.
5. Support and work with our seller clients as you negotiate offers with Buyers and their real estate agents to reach win-win agreements.
6. Oversee the details of the marketing of the property with the Brownell Team Realtors® Marketing Director and the transaction and escrow with the Brownell Team Realtors® Transaction Coordinator.
1. Your default setting is to be proactive, not reactive. Extroverts and socially dynamic people should apply! This is a position for someone who is comfortable getting out there hunting for, gathering and creating relationships. To do this job well, you need to be eager to take action and have a history of getting things done.
2. You bring strong selling and conversion skills. Experience and success in selling and converting leads is required.
3. You are warm, and relationship based, straight and steady. People like being around you and working with you.
4. You have the ability to work independently. Self-motivation disciplines are critical for success at the Brownell Team Realtors®. You will be expected to prioritize your tasks and execute them without micro-management.
5. You are technologically savvy. Strong working knowledge of basic programs, CRMs, social media platforms and the web are required.
6. You possess soft skills to attain hard results. Skills such as work ethic, verbal tone, ability to make people feel at ease/comfortable, ability to provide perspective to others, proficient communication and small group presentation skills, joyful disposition yet tenacious in follow up and ownership mindset are critical in reaching the goals of this position.
7. You’re coachable. You possess a willingness and discipline to report results accurately and are willing to accept praise, correction and re-direction.
What It’s Like to Work Around Us
We are fun and on purpose. Knowing who we are and wrapping your arms (and mind) around our culture is paramount to the success of this role. We are a cohesive team. We are serious about our work, but we always find time for fun and laughter. The Brownell Realtors® employees share a common passion for human growth and development even though we are very diverse in our own behavioral patterns.
Brownell REALTORS®, is a successful real estate sales team located in SW Las Vegas. We see our role as that of consultants for both buyers and sellers as they are deciding one of their biggest financial matters. We work hard and we also have lots of fun while doing it. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of service, professionalism, and client care. We like very much what we do and we believe it shows in both our commitments to our clients and our overall success.