Do you strive for excellence and want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that "wow" work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Bell Team is looking for a professional individual with strong interpersonal skills, a sense of urgency and a winning attitude. The Listing Specialist is an individual who succeeds by creating win-win relationships with Sellers every day. This person is attracted by a high sales potential, believes in achieving results through a team, demonstrates a high level of organization, understands and prioritizes the ONE thing principle, and knows how to manage a schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
The Listing Specialist, working in conjunction with the Inside Sales Agent, prospects for seller leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements with first class fiduciary service. They will work in tandem with the Inside Sales Agent, Transaction Coordinator and Marketing Coordinator to implement our proven marketing plan for generating and supporting new listings. They will remain in constant communication with current listings, evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as necessary. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Specialist will present and negotiate, come to terms, and oversee the transaction till close.
To apply, upload your resume and complete the online assessment that will be emailed to you. Please call Melissa Kenck with any questions regarding your resume or online assessment: 678-343-9210 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Work a 40 to 50-hour week.
• Must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
• Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
• Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, in both written and verbal form.
• Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
• Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
• Experience working in a problem-solving environment.
• Role play and practice scripts daily.
• Complete 10+ hours of lead generation per week – including cold calling for sale by owners and expired listings, door knocking and attending local networking events.
• Attend listing appointments and secure listings.
• Call past clients and your sphere of influence to generate referrals.
• Overseeing all aspects of sellers’ transactions including negotiating on sellers’ behalf.
• Attend closings.
• Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%.
• Track all of your key business activities through weekly, monthly and yearly goal planning.
• Attend training and stay learning based for increased productivity.
• High net-income with no overhead or risk.
• First class training, coaching and personal development.
• Full administrative and marketing service support.
• Hundreds of business leads generated, captured and tracked.
• Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials.
• The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
• Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
• Teamwork, encouragement and support.
• KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
• Real estate investment opportunities.
• Real estate license required and experience preferred.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Works well under pressure and able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
In 2016 The Bell Team was the #1 Team for Units Sold and in 2017 the #1 Team for Units Sold and Sales Volume at Keller Williams Lanier Partners. We are a full service team with experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents, conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators. We represent both buyers and sellers. The Bell Team will triple their sales volume and units sold over the next two years and we’re looking for passionate individuals to join our team.