Your Realty Leverage
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team, specifically our listing team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven and growth-oriented sales organization.
As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, quickly traveling from one meeting to the next, managing a thick book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
Excellent income potential!
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Excited to continuously improve and learn new skills through ongoing training and coaching.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find a new way to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- Eager to help grow our business and potentially develop new business opportunities.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious personal goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available.)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.