Vork Real Estate Group
Who are you?
You are an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. You are attracted to leadership roles, believe in achieving results through empowering others, and are well-liked for their optimistic, dynamic personality.
We're looking for an individual who is committed to leadership, and who intends to ultimately earn the right to become a lead listing specialist, growing a seller-side team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all future Listing Specialists and Listing Assistants.
The Listing Specialist demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. They are committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
- Prospect for seller leads, convert leads to appointments, and close appointments to agreements
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Oversee the execution of a systematic marketing strategy for all listings
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and obtaining appointments with for sale by owners and expireds, as well as maintaining consistent lead follow-up until the prospect lists or decides not to sell
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluates pricing as needed
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations for sellers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Negotiating for sellers
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
$80,000+ (commission only+profit share)
About Vork Real Estate Group
We are a top 20% team located in Uptown, Minneapolis, specializing in urban real estate. We are small and growing fast! This is your chance to get in early and become a leader as we expand.