Kittle Real Estate
Kittle Real Estate is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
Kittle Real Estate is consistently a top producing brokerage and has incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your sales success. If you love selling as much as we do, and you are a motivated self-starter who is passionate about selling, we need you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in Fort Collins, Colorado. With over 100 million in gross sales last year, we need to expand. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income!
You are a natural networker gifted with the art of persuasion. You are a strong relationship builder with high energy and a great work ethic, who isn’t afraid of the high demands of real estate sales. Selling a home is personal and emotional, so you must not only be proactive, but also have good interpersonal skills.
You are the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market. We would love to have you join the family and start crushing the sales today!
- Prospect and conduct lead generation activities for new listing appointments.
- Have a proactive networking mindset to build and maintain business relationships with a number of diverse people.
- Quickly respond to seller calls and online seller leads and follow up as needed to convert into listing appointments.
- Manage all leads in contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Prepare and analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing presentation appointments.
- Schedule and conduct all listing appointments/presentations and convert appointments to listing agreements.
- Communicate with team members, clients, and all other parties to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Answer questions and educate clients about the real estate market, the transaction process, contracts, and terms of sale.
- Present and negotiate all offers to purchase with clients and the agents representing prospective buyers.
- Must have an active real estate license
- Must be attentive, detail-oriented, hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Must be organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps, and ability to quickly learn new systems
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About Kittle Real Estate
Rob Kittle started The Kittle Team in 1999 with the goal in mind to provide his clients with superior service in the Real Estate industry. The Kittle Team is compromised of 20 professionals that allow them to leverage their business and most importantly increase service and efficiency to their clients. The benefit to their clients is that they receive aggressive sales attention from an entire staff of professionals with one goal in mind - a successful transaction! The Kittle Team sold 300 homes last year, that’s 39 times more than the average agent. The Kittle Team has provided Excellent Service for over 16 years and have helped over 3000 families buy or sell their home! The Kittle Team has sold over $300 Million in Real Estate. Their client base is primarily made up of repeat and referral business.