Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Real Estate Sales Agent needed for the #1 Keller Williams Real Estate Team Nationally and Associated Local Brokerages
Attention all salespeople!
We are looking for people who have their real estate license, or who want to become a Real Estate Agent, who want to be part of something bigger. Candidates must enjoy winning because we do a lot of it.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that has national support at a local level.
Be mentored daily by an onsite team leader or productivity coach. Train alongside the best in the real estate business. We have the proven road map to build a successful business.
This is a commission income position. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.
- Are you coachable, consistent and learning based?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal?
- Would you like to run your own business and grow it?
- Are you capable of long term leadership?
- Do you strive for a better life than you have now and are willing to put in the hard work to achieve it?
- Do you want to leave a legacy worth leaving?
- Daily prospecting for lead generation.
- Acquiring clients for purchase or sale of real estate and offering the highest level of customer service throughout the real estate transaction process.
- Hosting weekly open houses during the week/weekends.
- Tracking and reporting numbers.
- Weekly team meetings.
- Monthly closing quotas.
- Team player.
- Become a local expert.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Must have a valid real estate license.
- Highly self-motivated individuals with a track record of success who aren't afraid of a 100% commission based sales position with unlimited opportunities for personal growth and leadership.
- Solution based, tenacious and choose to become better everyday.
- Someone with a passion for helping others.
- Team player.
- Someone who won't quit and stays consistent.
- Those seeking daily accountability to be their best.
- Weekly and daily quotas and reporting accountability.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Abundance mindset.
$80,000 (all commission based)
About Ben Kinney Companies - Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Eastside in Kirkland is owned and operated by Ben Kinney Companies (BKCO). Ben Kinney owns seven Keller Williams offices in Washington State with approximately 1,450 real estate agents doing more than $3.5 billion in sales annually. He also owns a mortgage company, coaching company, and multiple, real estate technology companies. In 2020, Ben Kinney was ranked by Swanepoel as one of the most powerful leaders in the real estate industry. Ranking at #2, was Gary Keller, Co-Founder and CEO of Keller Williams.
Although we are a large, and growing company, we function as one team with multiple locations, allowing us the ability to provide our agents with the best education opportunities and best training the industry has to offer.