Abode Residential Specialists
Do you have 2-3 years experience in the market and want to get to the next phase of your career?
Not sure where to turn to get the most experience, guidance and opportunity?
Don't be just another number at a big "name brand" brokerage - clients will hire you for YOU, not for the brand name. At our brokerage:
- We don't charge for leads
- We don't charge for you to use our signs
- We don't charge for marketing
- We don't charge processing fees
- We don't charge transaction fees
- We don't have a corporate override
- We don't charge for training
- We don't charge for using our systems
- We don't charge desk fees
- Our broker is a current, active, professional, nationally recognized real estate coach
We are a new and progressive Real Estate Brokerage, located in Tustin, CA, and we are looking for a Listing Specialist to join our team. This person will be groomed to lead the listing side of the business that supports and sustains this team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive and focused on customer service and building relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
Please fill out all parts of the application.Answer the questions, take the test, upload your resume. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price and market homes
- Network and prospect to source new business as needed
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Respond to clients' calls, emails and web requests
- Teach the rest of the team about your listings so they can help sell them
- Real Estate license and 2-3 years' experience required
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about helping people
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent, organized and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$10,000 per month Commission Based
About Abode Residential Specialists
We are a team oriented, customer service driven real estate office. Our leader has been in the business nearly 30 years and has decided to share knowledge and opportunities with agents who want a long and successful career, not a short term job. We use systems and teamwork to help our team succeed. We provide leads, office space and transaction management at no charge for people who want to work smart, have fun, and help people meet their real estate dreams.