Berns Real Estate
Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company seeks a highly motivated, talented individual to work on the listing side as the Director of Lead Generation and Marketing. The Director of Lead Generation and Marketing is deeply committed to ensuring business growth and raving client satisfaction.
This position requires a person who is assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal driven, and results oriented. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must!
- Paid vacation.
- Health benefits.
- Retirement benefits.
- Profit share benefits.
- Advancement opportunities.
- "God, family, business” – in that order.
- We put our customers and clients first.
- We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We do today what others won’t so tomorrow we can accomplish what others can’t.
- We are coachable and teachable. We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
- We are competitive and we like to win. We think it’s healthy and fun. And good for our clients.
- We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We work hard and don't quit until the job is fully done.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and implementing systems to ensure trackable ROI on all lead generation, marketing, CRM management, listings and reviews. Indicators of success are generating 3x income in new business.
- Providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time our Listing Agents set up an appointment until it the day they close. Indicators of success are raving fans and reviews.
- Ensuring smooth transition of seller files to Account and Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Regularly communicating with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Supporting the Listing Specialist by preparing Listing Presentations, CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assisting the Account and Transaction Coordinator in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for the property.
- Maintaining the listing inventory.
- Maintenance and delivery of signage, marketing materials and lockbox plus other showing supplies.
- Assisting with marketing of the listing, including but not limited to; home descriptions, all marketing, ROI - 2 buyers and 1 listing from each listing.
- Developing and implementing systems for sellers and buyers (current and future), contact database management and back office support.
- Ensuring that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed (includes all lead programs and client care).
- Developing and maintaining all team filing systems (listings, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available and current.
- Serving as the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints.
- Managing Listing Coordinator and Admin Support.
- Communicating and coordinating with the team leader about any issues or problems that need to be handled.
- Managing 15+ listings at one time.
- Required experience: 2 years as an Administrative Assistant and 2 years of Marketing experience.
- Proficient in working with social media.
- Familiar with CRMs and project management software.
- Tech savvy; proficient with MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Hardworking and driven to succeed.
- Passionate about excellence and strives to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload and complete work to highest standards possible.
- Professional and polished demeanor.
$60,000 - $70,000
About Berns Real Estate
- Practice sets us apart
- Persistent profitability
- Repeated responsibility
- Always accountable
- Clear communication
- Trustworthy teamwork
- Intense integrity
- Committed and coachable
- Extreme excellence
Our business is all about relationships and focuses on helping our clients meet their real estate goals. We are grateful to create the magic for each of our clients and closed over $80 million in 2017, which places us among the Top Agents in LA County as well as the Top 5 Realtors in the San Gabriel Valley.