House Match - Keller Williams
Become a part of the #1 Keller Williams group in Lakewood Ranch in this unique opportunity to join a growing sales team. Work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and become an expert in residential real estate.
We are seeking a Listing/Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Main point of contact handling customer inquiries and calls
- Respond to all incoming client communications same day within normal business hours.
- Audit all listing files with 95% touches up to date - update CRM accordingly
- Build listing in MLS system to include photography selection, remarks writing input verification
- Manage Showing System instructions for each listing, as well as all feedback provided
- Handles any changes or updates that need made in MLS: price change, status change, etc.
- Monitors marketing sites for proper syndication: KWLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com
- Create and Order marketing material for the Listings: Just listed postcard, brochure, Open House flyer, any specific marketing requests for video, virtual tour, social media, etc.
- Schedule and Coordinate photography, videography, staging and other needed items
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and orally
- Display excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to exceed customers’ and agents’ expectations
- Maintain a goal-oriented focus
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and teamwork skills
About House Match - Keller Williams
- With 11 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and likeminded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.