The Gellman Team-Coldwell Banker Premier
Are you organized? Do you have hustle? Do you strive for excellence?
The Gellman Team is looking for an assistant who will work directly with our top 2 listing agents and serve our clients on a high level. This is an incredible opportunity.
- Prior real estate experience is a must, and real estate license is required.
- The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position.
- Excellent communication and client service skills are required.
- This person has a compelling desire to support the agents in achieving team success, while being committed to growing their own skills and to developing into a leader within the team.
- We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
- We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
If you have an outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Prepare listing contracts and oversee all listing files
- Confirm appointments for listing agents
- Prepare coming soon listings once listing paperwork is signed; audit listing paperwork and follow up with agent/seller until all paperwork is received and all signatures received
- Set early showings for coming soon listings if applicable and enter into Showingtime
- Follow up with buyer agents on showing feedback
- Write marketing remarks for listings
- Ensure home is prepared for photo shoot and coordinate photo shoots
- Act as a liaison between client and agent; work with lead listing agent to solve any challenges that may arise
- Enter critical listing dates on shared Google Calendar and send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Maintain files in Dotloop
- Answer listing agent phone while they are in appointments
- Maintain current marketing materials and develop new marketing materials
- Agent support for writing contracts, amendments, and getting signatures
- Audit leads, and send market update emails to leads
- Get bids and coordinate repairs; follow up with receipts and lien waivers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Thinks "outside of the box"
- Great listener, note taker, interpreter and implementer
- Self managed and self disciplined
- Positive attitude – cheerful
- Works efficiently and effectively
- Looking for someone with knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Publisher) and Maris; prefer experience with Dotloop, Google Drive, Realtor.com, Facebook, Zillow, You Tube, Top Producer and Illustrator
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Gellman Team-Coldwell Banker Premier
The Gellman Team was founded on the principle that our clients desire and deserve personal service combined with the latest technology to accomplish their Real Estate goals.
We are committed, full time professionals who are natives of St. Louis, and are dedicated to providing the best customer service. We make time for our clients, listen, and focus on helping our clients achieve their Real Estate goals.
We’re in the process of building one of the fastest growing real estate teams in the United States (currently ranked #1 full service team in St. Louis, #1 Coldwell Banker Team in the State of Missouri and #2 Coldwell Banker Team in North America). We hire to fit the culture of our team. We work in a cohesive manner and have an onsite coach that will serve you to help you achieve your goals.