The Hatcher Group of Keller Williams Realty
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Listing Coordinator who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The tasks that must be performed to get a listing on the market do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Responsible for creating an excellent client experience for all sellers from the time they first contact The Hatcher Group to when the property goes on the market. When their property goes under contract, you will assist the transaction manager with the transaction until closing. Responsible for smooth transaction of seller files and providing excellent service throughout.
- Assists the Listing Specialist in obtaining detailed property information and coordinating photography, staging, repairs and home improvements required for showing and marketing the property.
- Responsible for producing marketing materials and scheduling all promotional programs and marketing for listings: including but not limited to websites, Facebook postings, open house ads, postcards and email blasts.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers, Listing Specialist and Director of Operations to include progress reports and feedback from showings. Communication ranges from in person meetings, phone calls and emails.
- Managing and maintaining all signs, lock boxes, flyers and riders.
- Supports the Director of Operations and Listing Specialist by updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packets and answering phones.
- Participate in team, market center and community events.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real Estate and Marketing experience a plus
About The Hatcher Group of Keller Williams Realty
The mission of The Hatcher Group at Keller Williams Realty is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Hatcher Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We are a high producing team that strives for the highest standards of customer service and satisfaction. The team consistently ranks as one of the top teams in the Portland area and the State of Maine.