The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
Do you love real estate and the steady paycheck of administration?
Our high volume real estate team is looking for a talented individual who can manage upcoming and active listings by:
- Being a quick thinker
- Having an excellent eye for detail
- Having great communication skills to help prepare our sellers to go on the market
- Have superb time management skills
This is a great opportunity to use your real estate license and customer service skills in a fun team setting!
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Work closely with sellers to help prepare their homes to go on the market
- Take photos
- Client customer service through steady communications
- Be dependable and reliable
- Work well in a team environment
- Talk with clients about price reductions
- An active real estate license is required
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record are required
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Desire to learn and grow within the industry
$35,000 annually + Commission Bonuses
About The Penrose Team @ Re/Max Excalibur
We are consistently ranked as one of the top 25 Realtors in the Valley out of 35,000+ agents per The Phoenix Business Journal, and are currently ranked at the #1 Team within Re/Max Excalibur. We are always looking for talented people with a hard work ethic to join our team to excel and develop their skill sets. Whether you are looking for a sales or a service position, we have a fun, fast paced, high energy environment that is rapidly growing and expanding with the goal of delivering the best service to our clients and smashing sales records at the same time! If you are a high energy person that wants to be challenged and wants to work in an environment that will give you the resources to grow and advance within our organization, we look forward to seeing your application.