Your Realty Leverage
The Listing Manager is an individual who is passionate about achievement and draws energy from working with people.
This individual may be assigned various listing duties, such as converting appointments to agreements and launching marketing action plans for listings, until he/she has proven that he/she has the skills and leadership to prospect for leads, close for appointments, provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging and negotiate contracts for listings on their own. The Listing Manager will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate his/her ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals.
The Listing Manager is deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing his/her own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As he/she succeeds in the role, this person may ultimately be responsible for hiring, training and leading additional listing team members to profitable results.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Provide high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and staging homes for sale
- Evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed
- Develops and implements systems for sellers, (can include contact database
management and back office support). Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Responsible for coordinating the production of listing marketing materials and marketing campaigns
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller
contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Social Media Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented and has the ability to take charge
- Learning based
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- 1–3 years of industry, sales and customer service experience preferred
- CA Real Estate License
$40,000 + Bonus
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.