BOLD Real Estate Consultants
The Listing Manger is responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market and until it goes into contract.
The Listing Manager is enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and driven to succeed. This individual is system driven and has great communication skills.
- Provide fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market and until it goes into contract.
- Regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Set up and maintain all listing files.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to to produce marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for new listings
- Coordinate staging of new listing with the Seller and Photographer.
- Coordinate pictures of new listings with the Seller and Photographer.
- Coordinate the placement of sign and lockbox for each new listing and open house with the Seller and Runner.
- Coordinating and scheduling all open houses
- Update Listing Specialist or Team Leader with the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Update and maintain CTE and white board
- Accountability using 4-1-1 and 1-3-5 goal setting.
- Answer phones and respond to email
Solid computer skills, including G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Dotloop.
About BOLD Real Estate Consultants
The mission of the BOLD Real Estate Consultants team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the BOLD Real Estate Consultants team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.