The Holloway Real Estate Group
We are seeking a Listing Manager to serve our home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must!
- Coordinate the preparation of all listings and open houses.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers.
- Extremely well organized and able to organize others as well.
- Ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
$30,000 - $40,000 + Bonus
About The Holloway Real Estate Group
The Holloway Real Estate Group is a dynamic and fast growing team in Marlton, NJ. With over $35,000,000 in gross sales last year, we need to expand. We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology.