We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time, Listing Manager/Closing Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. The right candidate should be excited about organizing all the steps in coordinating a home sale from staging and advertising at the beginning of the sale to tracking and filing necessary paperwork at the close of the sale.
The right person will also have the desire to help build the team by contributing to both indirect and direct marketing responsibilities.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Experience with MS Office Suite (especially Outlook) is needed. The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
The Edwards Real Estate Team is a leading residential team serving Northwest Broward County, FL and surrounding areas. The Edwards Team leader, Marcus Edwards has created a very compelling place for agents and support staff to earn a great living and have fun while doing it. Major investments in lead systems means you can sell more homes, faster and make more money.
In the last 5 years, The Edwards Team Leader, Marcus Edwards has been ranked in the Wall Street Journal and have listed and sold over 500 homes personally and is one of the highest performing leaders in the real estate industry.