High Performance Real Estate Advisors
We are looking for a driven, high-spirited Listing Manager for our company. You will be responsible for overseeing all the steps and elements of a property listing. Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Operations Department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Oversee all steps and elements of a property listing by providing consistent, quality controlled systems to ensure smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate transaction
- Monitor and assess the progress of the listing so that important deadlines are met and contingencies of any sort are released/resolved
- To function as a liaison between the team and seller clients.
- Communicate with agents, photographer, admin, listing vendors, and seller clients at a very high level
- Call AND email seller clients to ensure compliance with timeline
- Keep copy of all emails and faxes for auditing purposes
- Maintains listing inventory in Multiple Listing Service and Contact Management database.
- Prepares market evaluations for listing appointments.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all parties.
- Maintains communication log in database for all sellers.
- Assists Listing Specialists with monthly updated market analysis.
- Prepares listing contracts and all addenda for seller clients, including having the documents signed by sellers.
- Prepares feature sheets, brochures, and flyers for all properties.
- Responsible for ordering signs, lockboxes, sign riders, and directionals to be placed on properties.
- Assists in the confirmation of showings with sellers and agents, including some weekend calls.
- Assists the Listing Specialists in reporting any feedback to sellers verbally upon request.
- Monitor and follow up on all listings daily.
- Create timelines, calendar reminders/notes, and scheduled phone calls to all parties.
- Updates the Listing Specialists of any interested parties or potential offers that may be submitted.
- Assists Listing Specialists in processing contracts.
- Inquires with all sellers for referrals thereby creating new business for the team.
- Assists Listing Specialists in presenting, countering, and finalizing all offers.
- Hold the agents of the team accountable for documents missing from file.
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- Highly organized and flexible with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines, often with frequent interruptions and changing circumstances, in a high‐ volume, fast‐paced work environment.
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to simplify a complex thing and bring it all back to one ultimate goal - a closed home sale and a happy client.
- Computer skills to include but not limited to: E-edge or database management systems, Microsoft Office/Excel, Google (mail, drive, and calendar), Dropbox, MLS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience in the field of real estate or in a related discipline.
$30,000 base + Bonus (Depending on experience)
About High Performance Real Estate Advisors
To learn more about High Performance Real Estate Advisors, visit our website http://highperformancerealestate.com/