Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detailed oriented, and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. A Real Estate License is a huge bonus but not required to apply.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
We currently have 7 members on our team to better serve the Cedar City market. Last year we sold 2,152 homes in the area. If you are interested in joining our team, apply today.