Chinatti Realty Group
We’re looking for a proactive, highly organized listing manager to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with agents throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information, take photos, and enter MLS listings in the MLS database. This job requires basic photography skills along with the ability to prepare home staging reports and assist homeowners in making their home show for sale in the best possible light. The job involves a fair amount of time out of the office as we cover a large area and while Chelmsford is our hub, you will work from Worcester to Boston and to the Lakes Region of NH and everywhere in between. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of independence, professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. Chinatti Realty Group is growing at a very fast pace and opportunities now and in the future are real. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Assist real estate agents in selling more homes by managing listings for them, from initial contact to executed P&St all the way through closing on the home
- Staging reports and home photography skills to start. Ability and desire to learn drone photography and 3D home photography along with creating floor plans using iOS or Android apps
- Ability to work with cities/towns to ensure required closing steps are completed, final readings, smoke certificates, etc.
- Be the contact point for RE Signs installs and removal, open house signs, lockboxes, contractors, municipalities, etc.
- Help set schedule for daily, weekly, and monthly tasks for the department
- Produce and manage MLS listings and work closely with marketing on social media and other advertising to ensure homes sell quickly and customers are satisfied
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, staging reports, open house schedules, and other information as needed prior to listings going live
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgage lending is preferred, but not required
- Organizational and time management skills are very important
- Ability to work without daily supervision
- Basic photography and photo editing skills with a goal to become proficient
- Ability to learn new skills and hone existing abilities
- Experience helping a company grow and ability to look at current procedures and make improvements
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Be able to fit into a diverse and eclectic organization
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel and Google environment
$55,000 + Benefits
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest-growing real estate companies. We leverage cutting-edge technology, partnerships within the industry, a collaborative onboarding/training program to ensure that our agents learn more, sell more, and have more support.