Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale; all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
You will be working out of our home office under our Team Director of Operations assisting with all aspects of her job role to facilitate Janna and the team.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Create MLS listings
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Maintain showing logs and listing files
- Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
- Prepare Listing portfolios
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
- Help build and maintain database
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
$15 - $17 Hourly
We are a husband and wife Real Estate Team working out of our home and have just taken on a $10 million project!
Janna, the Lead Agent, has four buyer agents and our Director of Operations. She is the #1 Agent in York County, Maine listed and sold, non-office or group owners.