Who are we? The Ramey Group of Keller Williams is a quickly-growing, dynamic, team-oriented group of real estate professionals who are passionate about delivering a world class experience to hundreds of home buyers and sellers a year.
We are learning-based, growth-minded, highly accountable, fun loving and committed to WINNING. Our next Listing Coordinator will be too!
Who are you? You should be: organized, positive, a good communicator (both written and verbal), methodical, possess excellent computer skills, a good sense of humor, a fast learner with a quick mind and willing to work hard and smart.
It is preferred that you have a valid Florida Real Estate License, and if not, that you would be willing to obtain one. It is also preferable if you have worked with MLS and Dotloop.
Not a worry if you do not have these preferences as long as you are willing to put in the work as we are willing to provide on-the-job training plus all the tools to help you succeed!
If this sounds like you, let’s talk! You'll work in a fast paced real estate office in the Dr. Phillip area of Orlando in a people-oriented business.
Prepare Listing Agent for Listing Appointments:
Execute Listing Packages:
Preliminary Listings: Until “live on market”, Coordinate the Following:
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience. Post-secondary coursework preferred but not required
• Two years administrative experience preferably in real estate office
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
• Typing speed of 45 wpm minimum
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently
• Effective oral and written communication skills and an excellent customer service focus
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills with a focus on detail; high degree of accuracy
• Strong work ethic
• Willing to work client based events, which are currently planned for twice a year
About The Mark Ramey Group of Keller Williams Classic Realty
To be recognized as the real estate group of choice providing superior service to our buyers and sellers. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Mark Ramey Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result. We put a huge emphasis on our team culture of learning, growing, serving, and having fun, and are seeking those who share our passion.