Zachary Coletti Team
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.