The Alice Maxwell Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections with sellers, coordinate open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Alice Maxwell Team
The Alice Maxwell Team's mission is to establish lifelong relationships by encouraging and inspiring friends and clients with outstanding service.