Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, start your application today!
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Produce and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell as soon as possible and customers are satisfied
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.