Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Manage seller transactions entirely, from initial contact for the listing to executed contract, so agents are free to help more customers
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
$30,000 - $40,000
About Keller Williams of Highlands County
We are a fast-growing Real Estate Office of traditional as well as tech-enabled agents.