The Pace of Richmond
The Listing and Lead Generation Coordinator helps grow and develop brand awareness across all platforms. This detail-oriented, honest, accountable, and driven person with a passion for working with people and generating outcomes is responsible for turning listing agreements into listings under the contract that generate leads from those activities. Honesty, trust, and determination are significant factors driving our business to success. This person is committed to timelines and details, as they are accountable for assisting our clients with selling their largest asset, their home. Guiding clients through this process is an honor and a privilege. As the Listing and Lead Gen Coordinator, your daily activities are varied and largely autonomous, within the context of supporting the team’s larger goals, strategies, and systems. This position will play a key part in generating and communicating the value we bring to our market.
- Collaborate with Director of Operations and Agent to implement the team’s mission, strategic vision, operating principles, and culture
- Implement business plans including goals and budget
- Develop brand image, grow awareness and reach, enlarge the database, and increase client satisfaction, thus generating more leads and client referrals
- Manage creation, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing including events, open houses, listings, social media ads, posts, videos, newsletters, direct mail, etc.
- Ensure unity of brand, messaging, and style across all communication mediums
- Attract leads through marketing, nurture and funnel leads in CRM
- Monitor, coordinate, and schedule posts for social media pages and groups
- Schedule contractors and be the point of contact for any vendors and/or contractors
- Input listing information into MLS, making sure photos and required documents are uploaded
- Report key data weekly to the team regarding the growth, and progress of marketing campaigns, leads, referrals, and ROI
- Seek out and suggest methods for continued business and personal growth
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills, initiative, and ability to learn quickly
- Tech-savvy (Google Suite, CRM, Canva or Adobe, social media) and a high level of creativity for developing engaging content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- High level of integrity and accountability; a problem solver with a “can-do” spirit
- Marketing, social media experience required; real estate, mortgage, or escrow experience a plus
- You are passionate about the growth and owning your role!
- Honesty, accountability, and support are important to you!
- You always assume the positive!
- You enjoy having creative freedom but also appreciate the guidance!
- You’re a data and social media know it!
- You work well independently and with small teams!
$50,000 (Base + Bonus Opportunity)
About The Pace of Richmond
The mission of The Pace of Richmond Group at Keller Williams Richmond West is to be the connection for our community for all things real estate, lifestyle, and wealth-building. In doing so we can impact and serve our community, allowing people to ultimately achieve their dreams. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Pace of Richmond is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.