David Plush Home Selling Team
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About David Plush Home Selling Team
David Plush Home Selling Team is a fast growing team of real estate professionals serving the greater Richmond VA markets. Come grow with us!