The Hupman Real Estate Group, LLC
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Keep track of all sales activity and input client information into the CRM to produce reports and share goal progress with the team
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Currently has or is willing to get a real estate license
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Hupman Real Estate Group, LLC
The Hupman Real Estate Group is a team of real estate experts fiercely committed to serving our clients and community. We are proud to have built an incredible team that has been ranked the #1 Keller Williams Realty team in the Greater Savannah area in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and was also recognized by Real Trends as the #1 Large Team in Georgia for 2020.
Even more than the number of homes we've sold, we're proud of the way we treat our clients and our community. By setting aside a portion of every commission generated to our “Investing in Your community” initiative, we have donated over $200,000 to local and international nonprofit organizations.
As we continue to serve our clients and the community, we are always looking for the next talented member to join our team. If that person is you, we'd love to meet you!