Nevada Real Estate Group
We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to help other team members facilitate more sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Capable of communicating effectively in both writing and in person
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Nevada Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada as designated by the Wall Street Journal. We work hard at providing you with the tools and support that you need to be successful. This team is fun, exciting, and very supportive. We offer more than your traditional real estate brokerage, offering revenue share, health insurance, and stock options. We'll tell you all about it when we meet you!