Pro Homeworks Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity. Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Organize the showing schedule and communicate with other agents to understand the showing best practices and how to increase homes sold
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
$18 - $22 hourly
About Pro Homeworks Team
We are a team of real estate agents at Century Homes Realty Group who believe in the value that homeownership brings to families and for communities and work closely with each of our clients to deliver this value.
We are connected to the neighborhoods we serve, collaborative with those we work with, and invested in the progress and success of each encounter.
As a team within Century Homes Realty Group, we operate within the realm of real estate sales in residential, multi-family commercial, distressed (ie. estate, divorce, etc), REO, and short sales. Our geographic markets are in NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and Nassau County in Long Island.