Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a proactive, highly-organized listing coordinator to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll work with sellers throughout their entire listing process, compile listing information and research for comparable properties, assist homeowners with completing contracts, and enter MLS listings in the database. You’ll also arrange cleanings to prepare homes to sell, organize showings, and generate reports to display sales activity.
Our ideal candidate can operate with a high level of professionalism and juggle multiple listings efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others with a smile. If you love the idea of stepping into a versatile role and working closely with others, we want to hear from you!
- Give vendors and contractors access to homes that are in need of inspection or repair so each property is prepared to sell
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Follow up with sellers to complete listing agreements, disclosures, and any other required paperwork needed to send to the office broker for file compliance
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- College experience preferred but not required to apply
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- Experience in real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages is preferred
- Able to use Excel to display data clearly, as well as use basic computer programs
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Listed/Closed over 100 transactions
- 4-5 Years Listing Coordinator Experience
- Ability to work weekends as needed
$25 - $30 an hour
About Real Estate Team
Orange County Real Estate Team.