The Suarez Team
Work for a nationally ranked, industry-leading real estate company based in the heart of Silicon Beach. With a focus on world-class client service, business growth, process, technology, and culture, our company continuously raises the bar for what a real estate company can achieve. Your positive attitude and consistent, reliable work ethic will be key to your success in this role. This position is a great way to break into real estate and learn the industry from the best!
We are only interested in candidates who demonstrate commitment, integrity, possess a growth-mindset, and strive for excellence in everything they do. This position is available immediately for the right candidate.
As the Real Estate Listings Coordinator you will:
Provide daily showings and coordination support to the Listings Manager and Operations staff. Below is a more detailed list of your primary responsibilities but does not include everything and is subject to evolve over time as the company grows.
- This position is Wednesday-Sunday 8 AM- 5 PM
- Prepare pre-listing consultation documents for Listing Agent if needed.
- Assist coordination of property to get it listed and get it under the agreement, such as preparing a listing for open houses with all necessary materials, installation of lockboxes, maintenance of properties and supplies, coordination of showings, and scheduling open houses.
- Coordinate and sit at our listings for inspections, showings, appraisals, retrofit, and walkthroughs.
- Support Listing Manager with some contracts/paperwork.
- Schedule and sit Retrofit inspections and completions.
- Create open house signage placement maps and get required approval from the supervisor on a weekly basis to Create open house signage riders on a weekly basis
- Place and collect any front yard rider signage
- Maintain inventory and keep all company signage organized and clean
- Work with our signage vendors to ensure proper signage is requested and displayed during all phases of the listing (coming soon, open house, sold, etc)
- Ensure accurate inventory is kept and replenishment is ordered on all Open House Supplies as needed.
- Setup first Open House inventory and document set up to be shared with Agents holding future open houses.
- Work with our Marketing Team to schedule Media Days and Twilights.
- Create and Launch Listings on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Assist Listings Manager in coordination of closing gifts for clients
- Maintain client database and contact information.
- Meet with clients to coordinate Fineman Suarez, Inc. moving truck rentals
- Assist with one-off ad hoc tasks that arise in any department.
- Field general office inquiries and customer requests.
- Assist the company’s Marketing Team and Client Care Coordinator with Event set-up and breakdown when needed.
- Manage and maintain office supplies, order supply replenishment
- **A minimum of 1 year in a support role with a proven work ethic and strong managerial references.
- **Real estate license is a MUST
- **Ability to work steadily and confidently within a startup, fast-paced environment.
- **Must have a reliable car and clean driving record. Sometimes you may have to drive our company moving vehicle.
- Professional appearance and appropriate work attire.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive mental attitude and team-oriented approach to solving problems.
- Proven proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners, etc.
- MUST be able to provide proof you are eligible to legally work in the United States.
About The Suarez Team
We are a rapidly expanding team. We intend to be a national team by the end of 2021. We are looking for someone to continue to grow with us as we become a national company.