Jill Smith Realty
Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Real Estate Listing Coordinator to join a top-producing real estate team in the Cypress, TX area.
- Listing transaction management
- Client services
- Exceeding the expectations of our clients and agents in the various functions.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
- Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing documents
- Manage 20-35 listings on a daily basis
- Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Independent and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
$14 - $17/hour
About Jill Smith Realty
The Jill Smith Team currently has 5 agents and we are looking to grow! We do between 100-150 transactions a year with plans to grow 20% each year over the next 5 years. We have a listing coordinator who handles all aspects of the listings until they go under contract and a transaction coordinator who handles the file from contract to close.
As a team, our mission is to make clients for life, so our interaction with our clients is extremely important to us!