Platinum Partners Real Estate Team
We are searching for a listing coordinator who has a genuine desire to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. Your job will be to manage the listing process from start to finish, including arranging all listing information on the MLS database, completing contracts with sellers, post and maintain MLS listings, schedule property inspections, and open houses, and track sales activity in our database to properly showcase results. This critical position requires someone with an exceptional attitude who loves to serve others. If this sounds exciting to you, apply now!
- Coordinate all listing information such as property photos, pre-listing presentations, and MLS market research for comparable properties
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Set up showings and open houses in order to receive critical feedback that can improve the showing process
- Sell homes quickly by maintaining the listings on social media and in MLS to provide excellent customer satisfaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, some college experience is a bonus
- Previous real estate, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages experience is highly valued
- Easily navigates basic computer programs and can create clear spreadsheets using Excel
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
$35,000 - $50,000
About Platinum Partners Real Estate Team
The Platinum Partners Real Estate Team
- Commitment: We are committed to providing the highest level of service by being solution-based and always finding a way to meet our clients’ needs.
- Drive: We are driven to be the best in all we do, working as a team to motivate and support each other, and never settling for less than extraordinary.
- Integrity: We are honest and promise to do the right thing for our team, our business, and our clients, resulting in mutual success.
- Ownership: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards and always raise the bar to do better every day.
- Humility: We never forget that we owe everything to the efforts of each team member, our families, and our clients.
Our Mission is to be the superior Real Estate Company in the Tri-County area based upon customer service, client satisfaction, trust, and professionalism.