IMPORTANT - this is NOT a work-from-home role. We need someone within 20min drive from our office in Asheville, NC. We are looking for an organized, full-time listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Schedule property inspections with customers and vendors to clean and prepare homes to sell fast
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Post new listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Present progress reports to the real estate team that include all sales activity in the client database and how the data relates to company goals
- Ensure file compliance for the office broker by sending completed listing agreements, sellers’ disclosures, and other documents
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to convey information well in both a written and verbal format
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- NC Real Estate License NECESSARY
- Previous experience with the NC MLS, working with clients, ordering septics, organizing transactions knowledge of utilities necessary, ability to keep a calm head and work in a fast and accurate manner necessary
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
For decades, we have helped people who are thinking about real estate get into the right role. Wherever you want to land, our hiring process is a great step to get started in real estate.