“Professionalism is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you."
Our client is looking for a Listing Coordinator who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
Our client is a service-oriented real estate professional who works very hard to exceed client expectations in all areas. With thousands of closed transactions under their belts, they artfully guide clients through their home sale or purchase and virtually guarantee a pleasant real estate experience. This agent takes pride in providing a top-notch buying and selling experience for her high-profile clients.
Location: Vero Beach, FL. Candidate MUST have a car, a valid driver’s license, and insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Available by phone on weekends.
Compensation: $40K-$60K depending on experience
Benefits: Paid Time Off
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the listing process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their duties without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of the agent first and handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
• Implement and manage checklist, action plans, systems and procedures, database and file management; database management (Top Producer checklists galore!)
• Process new listings and communicate new listings to clients
• Prepare the agent for listing presentations, manage listing paperwork, handle putting out signs and lockboxes
• Oversee the coordination of marketing materials which includes advertising on websites and newspapers, overseeing real estate websites, editorial writing, brochures, etc.
• Assist with marketing campaigns such as updating the MLS, sending and coordinating email blasts, and managing all social media platforms
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Complex calendar organization, task management, lead management, and holding your agent accountable for following up on leads
• Run errands as needed
• You can hit the ground running; you are on time and ready to go
• You are passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Creative, hardworking, diligent, thick-skinned, and ethical; strong mental acumen
• A master communicator with a fantastic command of the English language
• You check and double check your work!
• Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary
• Understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
• You would never say “that’s not my job…”
Required experience and knowledge:
• 2+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting a busy Realtor or a Real Estate office
• An active FL real estate license is preferred but not required; must be willing to earn license after being hired
• Previous experience writing real estate copy
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master:
• CRM Programs
• Social Media platforms
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.