Are you a highly motivated, energetic, passionate, goal driven, people loving, servant hearted, big thinking, high achieving and tech savvy person? Do you have a track record of success in real estate operations, strong communication skills and naturally connect with others? If so, we should talk!
A top ranking Real Estate Team in Philadelphia is looking for another expert to join their team as a Listing Coordinator/Executive Assistant. They are the top group in the Philadelphia area and are made up of big thinkers and leaders in the real estate industry. As the Listing Coordinator, you will provide exceptional service to our clients from before a home comes on the market until it goes under contract. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and a self-starter. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like the other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in real estate and marketing. The best fit for this team should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in fast passed real estate office environment. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. Additionally, they will enjoy creating connections and building relationships with clients, and they will be very people-oriented.
This person’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting and supporting the team in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
• Being the point person for sellers and providing regular communication regarding progress of the listing and feedback from showings.
• Preparing the home to go on to the market; scheduling the photography, staging, and connecting vendors to homeowners when repairs are needed on the home, organizing delivering lockbox and signs, and coordinating open houses.
• Creating marketing material for listings (website, flyers, brochures, etc.)
• Entering and updating all listings into the MLS.
• Communicating status and updates of all listings with the Director of Operations.
• Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
• Scheduling meetings and appointments.
• Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
• Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
• Maintaining and building database management system(s).
• Utilizing all systems such as MLS, LoopNet, Craigslist, Zillow, PCdocs, team website, Zip Forms, DocuSign.
• Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training.
• Manage client care, gifting and client appreciation events.
• Manage direct mailing/letter process.
• Prepare pre-listing packets and listing contracts.
• This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
• Write descriptions for the Listings utilizing the photography.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Tech savvy - up to date with latest technology; proficient in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite; quick to learn new systems
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Positive, team-oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Creative with a keen eye for design
• Ability to write and creative advertising, brochures, flyers, and emails
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
• Discretion and confidentiality
• College degree or equivalent
• 2 years + real estate operations experience
• Willing to obtain real estate license if not already licensed
• Able to deal with strong personalities
• Have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything, and everything needed in order to free their agents up to focus on selling and bring in new clients
• Willing to grow with team
• Marketing experience preferred
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.